Today, we bid farewell to Morgan Meade, a talented writer who we had the pleasure of hearing from once a week for the past few months. Morgan reflects back on her time at NR Media and looks forward to her bright future in a Q & A with us in this goodbye blog post...
GB: How did you get started writing for NR Media Group?
MM: I got started writing for NR Media Group in February. Nate and I had been keeping in touch about career-type things after I took his Content Marketing Habits class at Ohio University the previous semester. I had really wanted to sign up to write for his website at the conclusion of the class in December, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to handle it on top of my other responsibilities. Once I got a good feel for how spring semester was going, I agreed to begin writing, and I'm very glad I did!
GB: How has your writing developed since you began?
MM: I believe my writing has improved in two keys ways. First, I have learned how to better engage readers and help encourage them through a post, and second, I have been more aware of keeping the "why" in mind as I plan out my content. Knowing what I hope readers will take away from the post and writing an appropriate call to action to wrap things up has been very valuable. I know I still have a lot of room for improvement, though!
Thank you Morgan, and best of luck to you at Sixth City Marketing! They are lucky to have you. To keep up with all of her future endeavors, follow Morgan at @MorganMeade14.
- The Latest Google Algorithm Updates: Panda and Payday Loan
- Millennial Search Behavior
- Hearables, The Next Big Thing?
- How to Reap the Benefits of Rich Snippets
- Three Problems Your Mobile Platform Must Solve for Customers
- Wait, You Can Search by Emoji on Yelp?
- How Does Google Separate Authority from Popularity?
- Why and How Should I Optimize for Mobile Search?
- How Your Brand Can Advertise with Augmented Reality
- What is the Future of Big Data?
- Meet the SXSWi 2014 Tech Achievement Awards Nominees
- How the Google Hummingbird Update Gets People Talking
- The Golden Circle at #Sochi2014
- Fascinating Olympic Digital User Trends from Social Sochi 2014