Running a successful business involves much more work than it once did. Emerging technologies have made it easier to reach and work with clients, but have also increased the complexity of doing so.
Whether it’s inbound marketing, sales, or customer relationship management, there are countless tools and technologies that can help businesses be successful, but with a learning curve.
Fortunately, HubSpot’s Partner Program was created to help connect clients and agencies and to make it easy to find a HubSpot partner (or potential client) that works for you.
What is the HubSpot Partner Program?
Budding entrepreneurs are faced with setting up an infrastructure for their company while simultaneously getting it off the ground. Even successful business owners can use assistance for some of their most common functions.
Using their extensive network of services, HubSpot created its Partner Program to assist in many of these areas by giving agencies a place to flex their muscles and clients a place to find a partner to help them with their business.
There are three main branches of the HubSpot Partner Program, along with a sub-branch for startups:
- HubSpot Sales Partners: CRM implementation companies, coaches, trainers, and sales consultants benefit from this program. HubSpot provides CRM software, sales tools, training, and sales software that’s user-friendly and easily integrated into current practices.
- HubSpot Marketing Agency Partners: If your agency needs help with inbound marketing or sales services, becoming a Marketing Agency Partner is ideal. With training, support and industry-leading software, HubSpot focuses on increasing revenue per client, implementing ROI-centric services, and improving client retention.
- HubSpot Integration Partners: In addition to product and marketing support, the Integration Partner program allows you to integrate your technology into a variety of HubSpot software offerings. This will give you access to all HubSpot’s clientele, if your technology meets certain criteria.
- HubSpot Startup Partners: HubSpot’s Startup Partner Program is for accelerators, incubators, and early-stage VCs who want to help their startups grow by giving them access to marketing and sales software and education at a startup-friendly cost.
Signing up as a partner is simple. You only need to visit HubSpot’s Partner Program page and select the option that’s best for your company. Once you're in the program, you have access to a variety of HubSpot partner resources and benefits.
If you’re more interested in finding a partner to work with, though, you’ll need the HubSpot Partner Directory.
The HubSpot Partner Directory
Whether you want to become a partner or are simply hoping to find one to work with, the HubSpot Partner Directory will be important.
This is where all agencies within the Partner Program are listed and easily searchable. There are well over 1,000 agencies in the directory, but if you visit the search page, you’ll see just how easy it is to find the right fit.
The simplicity of the tool is linked to its advanced search capabilities. You can seek out partners by industry, services, the size of your budget and much more. Just use the drop-down menus on the left side of the HubSpot Partner Directory and you can find the exact services that you need.
You can sort by things like industry, services, locations, and budget.
Say for example, you wanted to search for HubSpot partners in Ohio that offer web design or sales and marketing alignment services, for a middle-of-the-road budget, you could filter all of those options and find a partner that fits those requirements.
Of course, you’ll have plenty to choose from, so your last step will be selecting the right HubSpot Partner.
Choosing the Right HubSpot Partner
There are likely hundreds of companies within the HubSpot Partner Program that provide the exact services you need. Fortunately, you don’t have to pick an agency at random and hope for the best.
These tips should help you get it right the first time around.
- Always read the reviews: You wouldn’t buy a car from a low-rated dealership, so why work with a partner who doesn’t meet standards of excellence? HubSpot has star ratings and reviews for each partner. Read them!
- Review Partner Pages: Reading testimonials will certainly help, but each HubSpot Partner Page contains a wealth of other information. Review the budgets each agency works with along with their certifications, industry
- Look at partners’ tiers: Once an agency has met certain requirements, they’ll be given a HubSpot Partner Tier. These include Silver, Gold, Platinum
andDiamond. Higher tiers mean a company has managed more clients and accrued more revenue. This will give you an idea of the agency’s experience.
Take Your Business to the Next Level
No two industries are the same, but when it comes to background strategies for success, strategies are surprisingly similar.
This is why HubSpot’s Partner Program has become so widely used, regardless of the trade.
Whether it’s marketing, enterprise software, or training to improve sales, HubSpot has taken the wheel so that you and your company can spend more time focusing on success rather than technicalities.