Jr. Inbound Consultant - Level 1
This junior level position is a trial period for up to 6 months that is the first step in your progression a full-time, salaried and full benefits position on the team at NR Media Group.
As a JrIC I, you will be responsible for supporting the execution of NR Media Group's client Activation Programs and special projects, while under the expert guidance and direction of an experienced NR Media Group Consultant.
Duties & Expectations:
- Works under the direction of a consultant to support up the agency and multiple clients on inbound marketing programs.
- Conducts initial research, analysis and deliver reporting on assets like websites, social media, online advertising campaigns and other marketing tactics using the full breadth of resources in the NR Media Group technology stack.
- Supports the execution of a wide range of projects, including HubSpot system implementations, conversion path design, creative design, organic search engine optimization, blogging, link-building, offer creation, email workflow configuration and reporting.
- Participates in the design and delivery of client-facing training and coaching classes to various customer groups
- Completes all tasks, duties and special projects as assigned on time and to the highest quality standards possible within the scoped allotment of time.
- Attends all required meetings, prepared and on-time.
- Successfully earns and maintains all HubSpot Academy certifications. The full set of certifications must be earned prior to consideration for full-time salaried employment as a Junior Inbound Consultant II.
$13/hr, for between 20-40 hours per week
- Optional paid fitness membership to 12th Round CrossFit and Shape Fitness in downtown Columbus, Ohio.
- Privilege to work remotely is granted to college students who are still enrolled, based on regular assessments of work performance.