Jr. Inbound Consultant
The Jr. Inbound Consultant is a part-time college apprenticeship program at NR Media Group.
This entry-level position is the first step in becoming a part of the NR Media Group Consulting team and your growth in becoming a highly skilled inbound marketer. In this position, you will work directly under the guidance of the CEO and the NR Media Group Director of Shared Services to support both agency and client program execution that delivers work on time, on budget with optimal results.
Duties & Expectations:
- Work under the direction of a consultant to support the agency and multiple clients on inbound marketing programs.
- Conduct initial research, analysis and deliver reporting on assets like websites, social media, online advertising campaigns and other marketing tactics using the full breadth of resources in the NR Media Group technology stack.
- Execute a wide range of projects, including HubSpot system implementations, conversion path design, creative design, organic search engine optimization, blogging, link-building, offer creation, email workflow configuration and reporting.
- Participate in the design and delivery of client-facing training and coaching classes to various customer groups
- Lead strategic development for NR Media Group and Columbus HUG’s social media presence and own all ongoing execution and program innovation and development.
- Execute the production process for all NR Media Group and Columbus HUG inbound media assets including podcasting, video production, webcasts/webinars and live streaming initiatives.
- Contribute no less than 1 post per month to the NRMG blog and Columbus HUG blog with the ability to produce additional posts upon request.
- Other tasks, duties and special projects as assigned by management or the account teams
- College students will be given the opportunity to work remotely from school
- The potential to earn ALL Hubspot certifications